Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ????????LLY
- (adv.) In an accentual manner; in accordance with accent.
- (adv.) In an acronycal manner as rising at the setting of the sun, and vice versa.
- (adv.) In the manner of an adverb.
- (adv.) So as to serve for nourishment or food; nourishing quality.
- (adv.) In an amatorial manner.
- (adv.) After the manner of ambrosia; delightfully.
- (adv.) Like an angel.
- In an ascetic manner; "she lived ascetically in a small house all by herself"
- (adv.) In an astatic manner.
- By bacteria; "spreads bacterially"
- (adv.) In a baptismal manner.
- In a beautiful manner; "her face was beautifully made up"
- So as to involve two sides or parts
- With the involvement of two parties or governments; "they worked out an agreement bilaterally"
- In a bilingual manner; "she grew up bilingually"
LOAD MORE RESULTS