Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ??????B
- (n.) A piece of pork cut lower down than the sparerib, and destitute of fat.
- A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- (v. t.) To handle; to wear or soil by handling; as books.
- A combination brewery and restaurant; beer is brewed for consumption on the premises and served along with food
- (n.) The cob or axis on which the kernels of Indian corn grow.
- (n.) The standard unit of quantity in electrical measurements. It is the quantity of electricity conveyed in one second by the current produced by an electro-motive force of one volt acting in a circuit having a resistance of one ohm, or the quantity transferred by one ampere in one second. Formerly called weber.
- European annual with pale rose-colored flowers; cultivated flower or self-sown grainfield weed; introduced in North America; sometimes classified as a soapwort
- (n.) A strip of red cloth notched like the comb of a cock, which licensed jesters formerly wore in their caps.
- (n.) The cap itself.
- (n.) The top of the head, or the head itself
- (n.) A vain, showy fellow; a conceited, silly man, fond of display; a superficial pretender to knowledge or accomplishments; a fop.
- (n.) A name given to several plants of different genera, but particularly to Celosia cristata, or garden cockscomb. Same as Cockscomb.
- (v. t.) To tear limb from limb; to dismember.
- (n.) Disturbance.
- (v. t.) To throw into disorder or confusion; to derange; to interrupt the settled state of; to excite from a state of rest.
- (v. t.) To agitate the mind of; to deprive of tranquillity; to disquiet; to render uneasy; as, a person is disturbed by receiving an insult, or his mind is disturbed by envy.
- (v. t.) To turn from a regular or designed course.
- (v. i.) Alt. of Hobandnob
- The region of northwest Africa comprising the Atlas Mountains and the coastlands of Morocco and Algeria and Tunisia
- A minicar used as a taxicab
- Alt. of Mozarabic
- (n.) One of a denomination of Christians formerly living under the government of the Moors in Spain, and having a liturgy and ritual of their own.
- (n.) An extreme member or part of a thing; a limb.
- A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling); used in the Orient for transporting passengers for hire; "boys who once pulled rickshaws now pedal pedicabs"
- (v. t.) To disturb; to agitate; to vex; to trouble; to disquiet.
- (v. t.) To disorder; to confuse.
- Any of various herbaceous plants whose leaves or stems or flowers are cooked and used for food or seasoning
- (n.) An old and common saying; a phrase which is often repeated; especially, a sentence which briefly and forcibly expresses some practical truth, or the result of experience and observation; a maxim; a saw; an adage.
- (n.) A striking or paradoxical assertion; an obscure saying; an enigma; a parable.
- (n.) A familiar illustration; a subject of contemptuous reference.
- (n.) A drama exemplifying a proverb.
- (v. i.) To write or utter proverbs.
- (v. t.) To name in, or as, a proverb.
- (v. t.) To provide with a proverb.
LOAD MORE RESULTS