Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?????Z
- (Judaism) thin pancake folded around a filling and fried or baked
- French composer of serial music (born in 1925)
- Mexican composer of nationalistic works using themes from Indian folk music (1899-1978)
- United States labor leader who organized farm workers (born 1927)
- (n.) Cotton cloth, printed with flowers and other devices, in a number of different colors, and often glazed.
- An artificial or inferior substitute or imitation
- Artificial and inferior; "ersatz coffee"; "substitute coffee"
- Being an imitation or a substitute, usually an inferior one; artificial: ersatz coffee made mostly of chicory
- A coastal region of the western Arabian Peninsula bordering on the Red Sea; includes both Mecca and Medina; formerly an independent kingdom until it united with Nejd to form the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Iranian island at the mouth of the Persian Gulf, north-east of Qeshm
- (n.) A howitzer.
- A city in northern Mexico on the Rio Grande opposite El Paso
- Make unwanted and intrusive comments
- Long-established Hungarian breed of tall light-footed but sturdy white dog; used also as a hunting dog
- Central Asian language.
- Austrian zoologist who studied the behavior of birds and emphasized the importance of innate as opposed to learned behaviors (1903-1989)
- United States admiral of the Pacific fleet during World War II who used aircraft carriers to destroy the Japanese navy (1885-1966)
- English biochemist (born in Austria); studied the molecular structure of blood (1914-2002)
- Alternate spelling for pizzazz meaning flair
- Verve, energy, liveliness,sparkle
LOAD MORE RESULTS