Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ????EY
- (n.) The outer wall of a feudal castle.
- (n.) The space immediately within the outer wall of a castle or fortress.
- (n.) A prison or court of justice; -- used in certain proper names; as, the Old Bailey in London; the New Bailey in Manchester.
- (n.) A valuable grain, of the family of grasses, genus Hordeum, used for food, and for making malt, from which are prepared beer, ale, and whisky.
- An argument, disagreement, or fight
- (n.) An instrument for tightening the parts of a bedstead.
- (n.) A bowl or vessel made from a gourd.
- United States film actor known for his portrayals of tough characters (1899-1986)
- (n.) A disease of horses, in which the mouth is so furred that the afflicted animal can not eat.
- (n.) A way or road raised above the natural level of the ground, serving as a dry passage over wet or marshy ground.
- (a.) Consisting of clay; abounding with clay; partaking of clay; like clay.
- (n.) See Collie.
- (v. i.) To play the thief; to steal.
- (v. t.) To carry from one place to another; to bear or transport.
- (v. t.) To cause to pass from one place or person to another; to serve as a medium in carrying (anything) from one place or person to another; to transmit; as, air conveys sound; words convey ideas.
- (v. t.) To transfer or deliver to another; to make over, as property; more strictly (Law), to transfer (real estate) or pass (a title to real estate) by a sealed writing.
- (v. t.) To impart or communicate; as, to convey an impression; to convey information.
- (v. t.) To manage with privacy; to carry out.
- (v. t.) To carry or take away secretly; to steal; to thieve.
- (v. t.) To accompany; to convoy.
- (n.) Alt. of Cookie
LOAD MORE RESULTS