Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ????MAR
- (n.) The peculiar bitter substance, soft or liquid, and of a yellow color, produced when meat, bread, gum, sugar, starch, and the like, are roasted till they turn brown.
- (n.) Alt. of Calamary
- (n.) The science which treats of the principles of language; the study of forms of speech, and their relations to one another; the art concerned with the right use aud application of the rules of a language, in speaking or writing.
- (n.) The art of speaking or writing with correctness or according to established usage; speech considered with regard to the rules of a grammar.
- (n.) A treatise on the principles of language; a book containing the principles and rules for correctness in speaking or writing.
- (n.) treatise on the elements or principles of any science; as, a grammar of geography.
- (v. i.) To discourse according to the rules of grammar; to use grammar.
- (n.) Any one of numerous species of tropical American birds of the genus Galbula and allied genera. They are allied to the kingfishers, but climb on tree trunks like nuthatches, and feed upon insects. Their colors are often brilliant.
- A mountainous republic in southeastern Asia on the Bay of Bengal; "much opium is grown in Myanmar"
- Formerly Burma
- (n.) A vessel resembling a grab, used in the coasting trade of Bombay and Ceylon.
- (n.) An oily liquid hydrocarbon extracted from the creosote of beechwood tar. It consists essentially of certain derivatives of pyrogallol.