Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ???A?O
- (n.) Armada.
- The capital of Mali; located in the south on the Niger
- (n.) A two-masted passenger boat or small vessel, used in the bay of Manila.
- (n.) Beebread.
- Inexpensive and shabby
- From the beginning; a direction to return to, and end with, the first strain; -- indicated by the letters D. C. Also, the strain so repeated.
- (n.) A southern constellation, within which is the south pole of the ecliptic; -- called also sometimes Xiphias, or the Swordfish.
- (n.) A large, oceanic fish of the genus Coryphaena.
- (n.) A dynamo-electric machine.
- (v. t.) To surround with a halo.
- (n.) An adroit and unscrupulous intriguer.
- (a.) in the gugue style, but not strictly like a fugue.
- (n.) A composition resembling a fugue.
- (v. i.) A salted and smoked fish, as the pilchard.
- (n.) A genus of African lemurs, including numerous species.
- See Haema-.
- (n.) A singular nocturnal parrot (Strigops habroptilus), native of New Zealand. It lives in holes during the day, but is active at night. It resembles an owl in its colors and general appearance. It has large wings, but can fly only a short distance. Called also owl parrot, night parrot, and night kaka.
- A basin for washing the hands (`wash-hand basin' is a British expression)
LOAD MORE RESULTS