Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ???A?S?D
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cleanse
- Remove gas from
- (imp. & p. p.) of Delapse
- (imp. & p. p.) of Harass
- (imp. & p. p.) of Illapse
- (imp. & p. p.) of Relapse
- (a.) Having no antecedent cause; uncreated; self-existent; eternal.
- Made without leavening; "unleavened bread is often simply flour mixed with water"
- Held up in the air; "stood with arms upraised"; "her upraised flag"
- Cause to become alive again; "raise from the dead"; "Slavery is already dead, and cannot be resurrected"; "Upraising ghosts"