Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ???BASE
- (n.) A basic, dark-colored, holocrystalline, igneous rock, consisting essentially of a triclinic feldspar and pyroxene with magnetic iron; -- often limited to rocks pretertiary in age. It includes part of what was early called greenstone.
- (v. t.) To debase or degrade.
- (n.) A short cylinder connecting a trunnion with the body of a cannon. See Illust. of Cannon.
- (n.) The lowest member of a base when divided horizontally, or of a baseboard, pedestal, or the like.
- (n.) A cornice, or series of moldings, on the top of the base of a pedestal, podium, etc. See Illust. of Column.
- (n.) A board or group of moldings running round a room on a level with the tops of the chair backs.