Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ???BOARD
- (n.) A board or shelf for cups and dishes.
- (n.) A small closet in a room, with shelves to receive cups, dishes, food, etc.; hence, any small closet.
- (v. t.) To collect, as into a cupboard; to hoard.
- (n.) One of the planks next the keel on the outside, which form a garboard strake.
- (n.) The whole arrangement, or one range, of the keys of an organ, typewriter, etc.
- (n.) A board used on the lap as a substitute for a table, as by tailors.
- (a.) On or pertaining to the left-hand side of a vessel; port; as, the larboard quarter.
- (n.) The left-hand side of a ship to one on board facing toward the bow; port; -- opposed to starboard.
- (n.) A board, or frame of planks, lowered over the side of a vessel to lessen her leeway when closehauled, by giving her greater draught.
- (n.) A narrow board nailed against the wall of a room next to the floor; skirting board; baseboard. See Baseboard.
- (a. & adv.) Beyond or outside of the lines of a vessel's bulwarks or hull; in a direction from the hull or from the keel; -- opposed to inboard; as, outboard rigging; swing the davits outboard.
- A board perforated with regularly spaced holes into which pegs can be fitted
- (a.) Bordering upon, or being near, the sea; seaside; seacoast; as, a seaboard town.
- (adv.) Toward the sea.
- (n.) The seashore; seacoast.