Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ???C?R?
- (n.) A South American bird, of the genus Pleroglossius, allied to the toucans. There are several species.
- (n.) Alt. of Baccarat
- (interj.) Alt. of Backare
- (n.) A cord or rope interwoven in a bedstead so as to support the bed.
- (v. t.) To treat with scorn.
- A freight car with roof and sliding doors in the sides
- (usually plural) an expression used when two dice are thrown and both come up showing six spots
- A Mexican laborer who worked in the United States on farms and railroads in order to ease labor shortages during World War II
- A tonic or restorative (especially a drink of liquor)
- A protective covering for the wrist or arm that is used in archery and fencing and other sports
- (n.) An elementary principle or maximum; a short, proverbial rule, in law, ethics, or metaphysics.
- Dried bark of the cascara buckthorn used as a laxative
- (n.) A branching perennial plant (Cichorium Intybus) with bright blue flowers, growing wild in Europe, Asia, and America; also cultivated for its roots and as a salad plant; succory; wild endive. See Endive.
- (n.) The root, which is roasted for mixing with coffee.
- (n.) The chough.
- (n.) That which relates or belongs to one; business; affair.
- (n.) That which affects the welfare or happiness; interest; moment.
- (n.) Interest in, or care for, any person or thing; regard; solicitude; anxiety.
- (n.) Persons connected in business; a firm and its business; as, a banking concern.
- (v. i.) To be of importance.
- (v. t.) To relate or belong to; to have reference to or connection with; to affect the interest of; to be of importance to.
- (v. t.) To engage by feeling or sentiment; to interest; as, a good prince concerns himself in the happiness of his subjects.
- (v. i.) To act in harmony or conjunction; to form combined plans.
- (v. t.) To plan together; to settle or adjust by conference, agreement, or consultation.
- (v. t.) To plan; to devise; to arrange.
- (v. t.) Agreement in a design or plan; union formed by mutual communication of opinions and views; accordance in a scheme; harmony; simultaneous action.
- (v. t.) Musical accordance or harmony; concord.
- (v. t.) A musical entertainment in which several voices or instruments take part.
- (n.) A state of agreement; harmony; union.
- (n.) Agreement by stipulation; compact; covenant; treaty or league.
- (n.) Agreement of words with one another, in gender, number, person, or case.
- (n.) An agreement between the parties to a fine of land in reference to the manner in which it should pass, being an acknowledgment that the land in question belonged to the complainant. See Fine.
- (n.) An agreeable combination of tones simultaneously heard; a consonant chord; consonance; harmony.
- (n.) A variety of American grape, with large dark blue (almost black) grapes in compact clusters.
- (v. i.) To agree; to act together.
- Happen simultaneously; "The two events coincided"
- Be in accord; be in agreement; "We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I can't agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers concord on this point"
- A performer who dances professionally
- A person who participates in a social gathering arranged for dancing (as a ball)
- Childcare during the day while parents work
- Heater that removes ice or frost (as from a windshield or a refrigerator or the wings of an airplane)
- (n.) The act of discarding; also, the card or cards discarded.
- (v. i.) To make a discard.
- (v. t.) To throw out of one's hand, as superfluous cards; to lay aside (a card or cards).
- (v. t.) To cast off as useless or as no longer of service; to dismiss from employment, confidence, or favor; to discharge; to turn away.
- (v. t.) To put or thrust away; to reject.
- (v. i.) To see or understand the difference; to make distinction; as, to discern between good and evil, truth and falsehood.
- (v. i.) To make cognizance.
- (v. t.) To see and identify by noting a difference or differences; to note the distinctive character of; to discriminate; to distinguish.
- (v. t.) To see by the eye or by the understanding; to perceive and recognize; as, to discern a difference.
- (v. t.) To tear in pieces; to rend.
- (v. t.) To separate; to disunite.
LOAD MORE RESULTS