Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ???E?A
- (n.) A rhizopod. common in fresh water, capable of undergoing many changes of form at will. See Rhizopoda.
- A girl's name
- (n. pl.) Insects without wings, constituting the seventh Linnaen order of insects, an artificial group, which included Crustacea, spiders, centipeds, and even worms. These animals are now placed in several distinct classes and orders.
- (Greek mythology) goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare; guardian of Athens; identified with Roman Minerva
- A small Hispanic shop selling wine and groceries
- (n.) Alt. of Cabesse
- (n.) A chamber, or instrument having a chamber. Specifically: The camera obscura when used in photography. See Camera, and Camera obscura.
- (n.) A chain or series of things connected with each other.
- A stiff chitinous seta or bristle especially of an annelid worm
- A theater where films are shown
- A medium that disseminates moving pictures; "theater pieces transferred to celluloid"; "this story would be good cinema"; "film coverage of sporting events"
- (n.) Bile; choler.
- (n. pl.) A division of Coleoptera, having two joints to the tarsi.
- (n. pl.) A division of the Hemiptera, including the aphids.
- (n.) An inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by the presence of redness and itching, an eruption of small vesicles, and the discharge of a watery exudation, which often dries up, leaving the skin covered with crusts; -- called also tetter, milk crust, and salt rheum.
- The exclamation attributed to Archimedes, who is said to have cried out "Eureka! eureka!" (I have found it! I have found it!), upon suddenly discovering a method of finding out how much the gold of King Hiero's crown had been alloyed. Hence, an expression of triumph concerning a discovery.
- (n.) A dry measure in Spain and Spanish America, varying from 1/ to 2/ bushels; also, a measure of land.
- (pl.) of Frenum
- (n.) A remedy or antidose for poison; theriaca.
- (n.) Lead sulphide; the principal ore of lead. It is of a bluish gray color and metallic luster, and is cubic in crystallization and cleavage.
- (n.) The Hindoo god of wisdom or prudence.
- (n. pl.) See Genus.
- (pl.) of Genus
- (n.) The chief city of Switzerland.
- (n.) A strongly alcoholic liquor, flavored with juniper berries; -- made in Holland; Holland gin; Hollands.
LOAD MORE RESULTS