Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ???G?E??
- (n.) The houseleek (Sempervivum tectorum).
- Not fitting closely; hanging loosely; "baggy trousers"; "a loose-fitting blouse is comfortable in hot weather"
- (n.) A goblin, in the shape of a large dog, portending misfortune.
- (n.) An earthy substance, resembling fine flour. It is composed of the shells of infusoria, and in Lapland and Sweden is sometimes eaten, mixed with flour or ground birch bark, in times of scarcity. This name is also given to a white powdery variety of calcite.
- A person who keeps and updates a blog
- A very boastful and talkative person
- (a.) Without bragging.
- Infested with bugs
- Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular; "it used to drive my husband barmy"
- Someone who makes mistakes because of incompetence
- A member of the middle class
- A citizen of an English borough
- (n.) See Shagreen.
- Larval mite that sucks the blood of vertebrates including human beings causing intense irritation
- Small tropical flea; the fertile female burrows under the skin of the host including humans
- (v. t.) To join together.
- (v. t.) To salute mutually.
- (n.) A meeting of individuals, whether friendly or hostile; an encounter.
- (n.) A sudden encounter; a collision; a shock; -- said of things.
- (n.) The coming together of a male and female in sexual commerce; the act of coition.
- (n.) A gathering or assembly; a conference.
- (n.) A formal assembly, as of princes, deputies, representatives, envoys, or commissioners; esp., a meeting of the representatives of several governments or societies to consider and determine matters of common interest.
- (n.) The collective body of senators and representatives of the people of a nation, esp. of a republic, constituting the chief legislative body of the nation.
- (n.) The lower house of the Spanish Cortes, the members of which are elected for three years.
- English playwright remembered for his comedies (1670-1729)
- Military rocket named after its inventor William Congreve. MP.
- Causing dejection; "a blue day"; "the dark days of the war"; "a week of rainy depressing weather"; "a disconsolate winter landscape"; "the first dismal dispiriting days of November"; "a dark gloomy day"; "grim rainy weather"
- Thickly covered with ingrained dirt or soot; "a miner's begrimed face"; "dingy linen"; "grimy hands"; "grubby little fingers"; "a grungy kitchen"
- (of color) discolored by impurities; not bright and clear; "dirty" is often used in combination; "a dirty (or dingy) white"; "the muddied grey of the sea"; "muddy colors"; "dirty-green walls"; "dirty-blonde hair"
- Marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dick"; "a wily old attorney"
- Of uncertain outcome; especially fraught with risk; "an extremely dicey future on a brave new world of liquid nitrogen, tar, and smog"- New Yorker
- A conical fishnet dragged through the water at great depths
- A system of coordinated measures for apprehending (criminals or other individuals); "caught in the police dragnet"
LOAD MORE RESULTS