Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ???I
- (pl.) of Agnus
- A prefix meaning against, opposite or opposed to, contrary, or in place of; -- used in composition in many English words. It is often shortened to ant-; as, antacid, antarctic.
- (n. pl.) See Ascus.
- An Italian white wine.
- An island in Indonesia to the east of Java; striking volcanic scenery; culture is known for elaborate dances and rituals and for handicrafts
- A decree that prohibits something
- A bachelor's degree in nursing
- An official prohibition or edict against something
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
- Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast
- (n.) An inferior magistrate or judge among the Mohammedans, usually the judge of a town or village.
- (n.) The tenth avatar or incarnation of the god Vishnu.
- The basic unit of money in Ghana
- Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989)
- A shop selling ready-to-eat food products
LOAD MORE RESULTS