Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Solver Answers for: ???IR
- (Norse mythology) the chief race of gods living at Asgard
- (v. t. & i.) To impair or become impaired; to injure.
- (adv. & a.) Stirring; in a state of activity or motion; out of bed.
- British statesman who became prime minister in 1997 (born in 1953)
- (n.) A movable single seat with a back.
- (n.) An official seat, as of a chief magistrate or a judge, but esp. that of a professor; hence, the office itself.
- (n.) The presiding officer of an assembly; a chairman; as, to address the chair.
- (n.) A vehicle for one person; either a sedan borne upon poles, or two-wheeled carriage, drawn by one horse; a gig.
- (n.) An iron block used on railways to support the rails and secure them to the sleepers.
- (v. t.) To place in a chair.
- (v. t.) To carry publicly in a chair in triumph.
- (n.) A band or organized company of singers, especially in church service.
- (n.) That part of a church appropriated to the singers.
- (n.) The chancel.
- (n.) A measure of certain commodities by number, usually ten or twelve, but sometimes twenty; as, a daker of hides consisted of ten skins; a daker of gloves of ten pairs.
- 100 aurar equal 1 krona in Iceland
- (n.) An Oriental religious ascetic or begging monk.
- A Muslim or Hindu mendicant monk who is regarded as a holy man
- A shape that spreads outward; "the skirt had a wide flare"
- Distinctive and stylish elegance; "he wooed her with the confident dash of a cavalry officer"
- A natural talent; "he has a genius for interior decorating"
- (a.) The white of egg. It is used as a size or a glaze in bookbinding, for pastry, etc.
- (a.) Any viscous, transparent substance, resembling the white of an egg.
- (a.) A broadsword fixed on a pike; a kind of halberd.
- (v. t.) To smear with the white of an egg.
- A port city in western Turkey
- (n.) One of a race which, with the Hottentots and Bushmen, inhabit South Africa. They inhabit the country north of Cape Colony, the name being now specifically applied to the tribes living between Cape Colony and Natal; but the Zulus of Natal are true Kaffirs.
- (n.) One of a race inhabiting Kafiristan in Central Asia.
- (n.) A husband's brother; -- used in reference to levirate marriages.
- (Norse mythology) giant who lives in the roots of Yggdrasil and guards the well of wisdom
- (n.) Same as Moodir.
- (n.) That point of the heavens, or lower hemisphere, directly opposite the zenith; the inferior pole of the horizon; the point of the celestial sphere directly under the place where we stand.
- (n.) The lowest point; the time of greatest depression.
- Wealthy region on the Red Sea mentioned in the Bible
- (n.) A quire; a book.
- Anthropologist and linguist; studied languages of North American Indians (1884-1939)