Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ???L?N
- Island from Arthurian legend
- (n.) Lead colic.
- (n.) A four-wheeled carriage, having a sheltered seat behind the body and separate from it, invented in the 17th century, at Berlin.
- (n.) Fine worsted for fancy-work; zephyr worsted; -- called also Berlin wool.
- (n.) The capital city of Germany.
- (n.) An alloy of gold and silver with a large proportion of copper or other base metal, used in coinage.
- (a.) See Boln, a.
- (a.) Swollen; puffed out.
- (n.) A West Indian fish (Scarus Croicensis).
- (n.) See Capelin.
- (n.) Alt. of Capling
- (n.) An old woman.
- An island in the Indian Ocean off the southeastern coast of India
- A republic on the island of Ceylon; became independent of the United Kingdom in 1948
- Now known as Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
- (n.) A bed blanket.
- (n.) The fragrant flowers of the Chloranthus inconspicuus, used in China for perfuming tea.
- (n.) Alt. of Codling
- (n.) A testicle.
- (n.) A very pure form of gelatin.
- (n.) A variety of starch extracted from the dahlia; -- called also inulin. See Inulin.
- (n.) An explosive substance consisting essentially of sawdust or wood pulp, saturated with nitroglycerin and other similar nitro compounds. It is inferior to dynamite, and is more liable to explosion.
LOAD MORE RESULTS