Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ???N?C?L??
- (adv.) In a clinical manner.
- (n.) A secretary or clerk.
- (n.) A small hornlike part or process.
- (adv.) In an ethnical manner.
- In an ironic manner; "she began to mimic him ironically"
- Contrary to plan or expectation; "ironically, he ended up losing money under his own plan"
- With respect to stage scenery; "scenically stunning"
- (a.) Belonging to the country of one's birth; one's own by birth or nature; native; indigenous; -- now used chiefly of language; as, English is our vernacular language.
- (n.) The vernacular language; one's mother tongue; often, the common forms of expression in a particular locality.