Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ???QUI?
- (n.) Alt. of Jonquille
- (n.) A nobleman in England, France, and Germany, of a rank next below that of duke. Originally, the marquis was an officer whose duty was to guard the marches or frontiers of the kingdom. The office has ceased, and the name is now a mere title conferred by patent.
- (n.) A name for two trees of the southwestern part of North America, the honey mesquite, and screw-pod mesquite.
- (n.) See Pasquin.
- (v. t.) See Pasquin.
- (n.) A lampooner; also, a lampoon. See Pasquinade.
- (v. t.) To lampoon; to satiraze.
- To furnish with new equipment. Forms with and without the hyphen are common.
- (a.) Unrequited.