Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ???Z
- (n.) A small copper coin, with a mixture of silver, formerly current in some parts of Germany and Switzerland. It was worth about four cents.
- (n.) A continuous, humming noise, as of bees; a confused murmur, as of general conversation in low tones, or of a general expression of surprise or approbation.
- (n.) A whisper; a report spread secretly or cautiously.
- (n.) The audible friction of voice consonants.
- (v. i.) To make a low, continuous, humming or sibilant sound, like that made by bees with their wings. Hence: To utter a murmuring sound; to speak with a low, humming voice.
- (v. t.) To sound forth by buzzing.
- (v. t.) To whisper; to communicate, as tales, in an under tone; to spread, as report, by whispers, or secretly.
- (v. t.) To talk to incessantly or confidentially in a low humming voice.
- (v. t.) To sound with a "buzz".
- N. - a scatterbrain, or flighty person
- (v. t.) To make dizzy; to astonish; to puzzle.
- (n.) A son; -- used in compound names, to indicate paternity, esp. of the illegitimate sons of kings and princes of the blood; as, Fitzroy, the son of the king; Fitzclarence, the son of the duke of Clarence.
- (n.) A hissing sound; as, the fizz of a fly.
- (v. i.) To make a hissing sound, as a burning fuse.
- (n.) That which is frizzed; anything crisped or curled, as a wig; a frizzle.
- (v. t.) To curl or form into small curls, as hair, with a crisping pin; to crisp.
- (v. t.) To form into little burs, prominences, knobs, or tufts, as the nap of cloth.
- (v. t.) To soften and make of even thickness by rubbing, as with pumice stone or a blunt instrument.
- To fool around; to act without plan or purpose; -- usually used with around; as, don't futz around with a device without understanding its operation.
- (n.) Fine, light particles or fibers; loose, volatile matter.
- (v. i.) To fly off in minute particles.
- (v. t.) To make drunk.
- (n.) The original native name for the ancient Ethiopic language or people. See Ethiopic.
- An industrial city is southeastern Austria
- (v. i.) To hiss.
- (v. i.) To buzz; to murmur.
- Have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
- Play something in the style of jazz
- A style of dance music popular in the 1920s; similar to New Orleans jazz but played by large bands
- A genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
- Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk; "that's a lot of wind"; "don't give me any of that jazz"
LOAD MORE RESULTS