Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ??AA?
- (n.) The blue buck.
- (n.) See Grail., a dish.
- (Old Testament) the second patriarch; son of Abraham and Sarah who was offered by Abraham as a sacrifice to God; father of Jacob and Esau
- (n.) A collection of huts within a stockade; a village; sometimes, a single hut.
- (n.) An inclosure into which are driven wild elephants which are to be tamed and educated.
- (n.) A flat-bottomed boat or lighter, -- used in Holland and the Baltic, and sometimes armed in case of war.
- (n.) A kind of spar; earth flax, or amianthus.
- (n.) The European curlew; -- called also awp, whaup, great whaup, and stock whaup.
- (n.) The whimbrel; -- called also May whaup, little whaup, and tang whaup.