Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ??ABB?
- (a.) Crabbed; difficult, or perplexing.
- (a.) Yielding to the touch, and easily moved or shaken; hanging loose by its own weight; wanting firmness; flaccid; as, flabby flesh.
- Immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth; "they are avaricious and will do anything for money"; "casting covetous eyes on his neighbor's fields"; "a grasping old miser"; "grasping commercialism"; "greedy for money and power"; "grew richer and greedier"; "prehensile employers stingy with raises for their employees"
- (superl.) Affected with scabs; full of scabs.
- (superl.) Diseased with the scab, or mange; mangy.
- (n.) Torn or worn to rage; poor; mean; ragged.
- (n.) Clothed with ragged, much worn, or soiled garments.
- (n.) Mean; paltry; despicable; as, shabby treatment.
- (a.) Thick; viscous.
- (a.) Sloppy; slimy; miry. See Sloppy.