Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ??AGG??
- (imp. & p. p.) of Brag
- (n.) One who brags; a boaster.
- (n.) A liquor made of ale and honey fermented, with spices, etc.
- (a.) Full of crags, or steep, broken //cks; abounding with prominences, points, and inequalities; rough; rugged.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Drag
- A fishing boat that uses a trawl net or dragnet to catch fish
- Someone who pulls or tugs or drags in an effort to move something
- (v. i.) To be dragged on the ground; to become wet or dirty by being dragged or trailed in the mud or wet grass.
- (v. t.) To wet and soil by dragging on the ground, mud, or wet grass; to drabble; to trail.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Flag
- (a.) Full of knots; knaggy.
- Mammal of South Africa that resembled a zebra; extinct since late 19th century
- (a.) Shaggy; rough.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Shag
- Convert into slag
- (a.) Full of snags; snaggy.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Snag
- (n.) To move to one side and the other, as if about to fall, in standing or walking; not to stand or walk with steadiness; to sway; to reel or totter.
- (n.) To cease to stand firm; to begin to give way; to fail.
- (n.) To begin to doubt and waver in purposes; to become less confident or determined; to hesitate.
- (n.) An unsteady movement of the body in walking or standing, as if one were about to fall; a reeling motion; vertigo; -- often in the plural; as, the stagger of a drunken man.
- (n.) A disease of horses and other animals, attended by reeling, unsteady gait or sudden falling; as, parasitic staggers; appopletic or sleepy staggers.
- (n.) Bewilderment; perplexity.
- (v. t.) To cause to reel or totter.
- (v. t.) To cause to doubt and waver; to make to hesitate; to make less steady or confident; to shock.
- (v. t.) To arrange (a series of parts) on each side of a median line alternately, as the spokes of a wheel or the rivets of a boiler seam.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Swag
- (n.) The act or manner of a swaggerer.
- (v. i.) To walk with a swaying motion; hence, to walk and act in a pompous, consequential manner.
- (v. i.) To boast or brag noisily; to be ostentatiously proud or vainglorious; to bluster; to bully.
- (v. t.) To bully.
- (n.) A lamb.