Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ??C??C?
- A waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
- The regions to the north of the Arctic Circle centered on the North Pole
- (n.) Decency.
- (n.) The quality or state of being decent, suitable, or becoming, in words or behavior; propriety of form in social intercourse, in actions, or in discourse; proper formality; becoming ceremony; seemliness; hence, freedom from obscenity or indecorum; modesty.
- (n.) That which is proper or becoming.
- (v. t.) To carry in a coach.
- (v. t.) To put a coach.
- (a.) Alt. of Incoacted
- (n.) A genus of composite herbs, several of which are cultivated foe salad; lettuce.
- (n.) A kind of litter or portable couch.
- A legal document giving official permission to do something
- Freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech)
- Excessive freedom; lack of due restraint; "when liberty becomes license dictatorship is near"- Will Durant; "the intolerable license with which the newspapers break...the rules of decorum"- Edmund Burke
- Authorize officially; "I am licensed to practice law in this state"
- (n.) The quality of being lucent.
- (n.) Any one of several species of small lemurs, as Lemur murinus, which resembles a rat in size.
- (n. pl.) A tribe of Indians inhabiting Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
- Any informal meal eaten outside or on an excursion
- A day devoted to an outdoor social gathering
- Eat alfresco, in the open air; "We picnicked near the lake on this gorgeous Sunday"
- (n.) The state or quality of being recent; newness; new state; late origin; lateness in time; freshness; as, the recency of a transaction, of a wound, etc.
- (v. i.) To retire again to a couch; to lie down again.
- (n.) A cutting; an intersection; as, the point of secancy of one line by another.
- (n.) The state or quality of being hidden; as, his movements were detected in spite of their secrecy.
- (n.) That which is concealed; a secret.
- (n.) Seclusion; privacy; retirement.
- (n.) The quality of being secretive; fidelity to a secret; forbearance of disclosure or discovery.
- (n.) The science and art of disposing military and naval forces in order for battle, and performing military and naval evolutions. It is divided into grand tactics, or the tactics of battles, and elementary tactics, or the tactics of instruction.
- (n.) Hence, any system or method of procedure.
- (v. t.) To detach or loose from a coach.
LOAD MORE RESULTS