Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ??CH?
- A suffix properly meaning a rule, ruling, as in monarchy, the rule of one only. Cf. -arch.
- (a.) Arched; as, archy brows.
- (n.) Property; possession.
- (n.) See Jigger.
- Offensive term for a person of German descent
- (n.) A South African shrub (Barosma) with small leaves that are dotted with oil glands; also, the leaves themselves, which are used in medicine for diseases of the urinary organs, etc. Several species furnish the leaves.
- (n.) A hole in the ground, or hiding place, for concealing and preserving provisions which it is inconvenient to carry.
- (n.) A public nursery, where the young children of poor women are cared for during the day, while their mothers are at work.
- Russian country house
- (n.) The territory or dominions of a duke; a dukedom.
- (a.) See FitchE.
- (n.) A light cape, usually of lace, worn by women, to cover the neck and throat, and extending to the shoulders.
- (n.) A student of the first year.
- (a.) Infected with the itch, or with an itching sensation.
- (n.) Neglect; negligence; remissness; neglect to do a thing at the proper time; delay to assert a claim.
- (n.) See water buck, under 3d Buck.
- (n.) See Litchi.
- (n.) See Loach.
- (a.) Like.
- (n.) The striped mullet of California (Mugil cephalus, / Mexicanus).
- (v. i.) To lie hid; to skulk; to act, or carry one's self, sneakingly.
- (n.) A seaport town of Arabia, on the Red Sea.
- (n.) A variety of coffee brought from Mocha.
- (n.) An Abyssinian weight, equivalent to a Troy grain.
- (a.) Much.
- (n.) A bale of raw silk.
- A tortilla chip topped with cheese and chili-pepper and broiled
LOAD MORE RESULTS