Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ??D????S
- (n. pl.) Earnings.
- (Greek mythology) the god of the underworld in ancient mythology; brother of Zeus and husband of Persephone
- A musical composition or musical passage to be performed moderately slow
- A moderately slow tempo (a walking pace)
- Metal supports for logs in a fireplace; "the andirons were too hot to touch"
- An automaton that resembles a human being
- A wooded plateau in the Champagne-Ardenne region of France; the site of intense fighting in World War I and World War II
- (a.) Burning; ardent.
- A football play is changed orally after both teams have assumed their positions at the line of scrimmage
- A qualified accountant who inspects the accounting records and practices of a business or other organization
- A student who attends a course but does not take it for credit
- Someone who listens attentively
- bad lands
- Barren regions, especially in the western United States, where horizontal strata (Tertiary deposits) have been often eroded into fantastic forms, and much intersected by caons, and where lack of wood, water, and forage increases the difficulty of traversing the country, whence the name, first given by the Canadian French, Mauvaises Terres (bad lands).
- Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher"
- Treat cruelly; "The children tormented the stuttering teacher"
- Decorate; "deck the halls with holly"
- Dress up garishly and tastelessly
- Decorate tastelessly
- A nomadic Arab of the desert
- Any of 4 vertical supports at the corners of a bedstead
- Principles from which other truths can be derived; "first you must learn the fundamentals"; "let's get down to basics"
- Solid unweathered rock lying beneath surface deposits of soil
- Bedding rolled up for carrying
- A room used primarily for sleeping
- Space by the side of a bed (especially the bed of a sick or dying person); "the doctor stood at her bedside"
- A chronic ulcer of the skin caused by prolonged pressure on it (as in bedridden patients)
- bed steps
- Steps for mounting a bed of unusual height.
- The time you go to bed
LOAD MORE RESULTS