Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ??DO
- (n.) That part of a pedestal included between the base and the cornice (or surbase); the die. See Illust. of Column.
- (n.) In any wall, that part of the basement included between the base and the base course. See Base course, under Base.
- (n.) In interior decoration, the lower part of the wall of an apartment when adorned with moldings, or otherwise specially decorated.
- (n.) A shrewd trick; an antic; a caper.
- (n.) A large, extinct bird (Didus ineptus), formerly inhabiting the Island of Mauritius. It had short, half-fledged wings, like those of the ostrich, and a short neck and legs; -- called also dronte. It was related to the pigeons.
- Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants
- A sad Portuguese folksong
- A sport adapted from jujitsu (using principles of not resisting) and similar to wrestling; developed in Japan
- A recreational facility including a swimming pool for water sports
- A simple board game in which players move counters according to the throw of dice
- Do over, as of (part of) a house; "We are remodeling these rooms"
- Make new; "She is remaking her image"
- Start over
- (n.) Bustle; stir; commotion; ado.
- (v. t.) To reverse, as what has been done; to annul; to bring to naught.
- (v. t.) To loose; to open; to take to piece; to unfasten; to untie; hence, to unravel; to solve; as, to undo a knot; to undo a puzzling question; to undo a riddle.
- (v. t.) To bring to poverty; to impoverish; to ruin, as in reputation, morals, hopes, or the like; as, many are undone by unavoidable losses, but more undo themselves by vices and dissipation, or by indolence.