Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ??E???T?
- (v. i.) To go astray; to diverge.
- (v. t.) To sour; to imbitter; to irritate.
- (n.) Sourness of taste, with bitterness and astringency, like that of unripe fruit.
- (n.) Harshness, bitterness, or severity; as, acerbity of temper, of language, of pain.
- (a.) Heaped, or growing in heaps, or closely compacted clusters.
- (v. t.) To heap up.
- (a.) Equal to some requirement; proportionate, or correspondent; fully sufficient; as, powers adequate to a great work; an adequate definition.
- (a.) To equalize; to make adequate.
- (a.) To equal.
- (n.) Unpublished narratives.
- (n.) A particular or detached incident or fact of an interesting nature; a biographical incident or fragment; a single passage of private life.
- (a.) Alt. of Areolated
- The craniometric point at the junction of the sagittal and coronal sutures at the top of the cranium
- (n.) A short compend; a summary; a brief statement.
- (n.) A lawyer's brief.
- (v. t.) To abbreviate.
- A scientist who specializes in chemistry
- A health professional trained in the art of preparing and dispensing drugs
- A city in east central Germany; formerly called Karl-Marx-Stadt until 1990; noted for textile manufacturing
- A cigar with both ends cut flat
- A range of hills on the border between England and Scotland
- (n.) Joint estate.
- Exist together
- Coexist peacefully, as of nations
- (n.) See Creosote.
- (n.) Wood-tar oil; an oily antiseptic liquid, of a burning smoky taste, colorless when pure, but usually colored yellow or brown by impurity or exposure. It is a complex mixture of various phenols and their ethers, and is obtained by the distillation of wood tar, especially that of beechwood.
- (v. t.) To saturate or impregnate with creosote, as timber, for the prevention of decay.
- Fellow worker on a ship
- A person who fights duels
LOAD MORE RESULTS