Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ??E?A
- Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion
- (n.) A genus of palms, one species of which produces the areca nut, or betel nut, which is chewed in India with the leaf of the Piper Betle and lime.
- (n.) The area in the central part of an amphitheater, in which the gladiators fought and other shows were exhibited; -- so called because it was covered with sand.
- (n.) Any place of public contest or exertion; any sphere of action; as, the arenaof debate; the arena of life.
- (n.) "Sand" or "gravel" in the kidneys.
- (n.) A genus of grasses, including the common oat (Avena sativa); the oat grasses.
- (Roman Catholic Church) English monk and scholar (672-735)
- A city in the Netherlands.
- (n. pl.) See Caecum.
- (pl.) of Caecum
- (n.) The pincherlike claw of Crustacea and Arachnida.
- (n.) Same as oedema.
- Given female christian name
- (n.) An injection, or clyster, thrown into the rectum as a medicine, or to impart nourishment.
- Female name
- (pl.) of Frenum
- (pl.) of Fretum
- (n.) The daughter of Njord, and goddess of love and beauty; the Scandinavian Venus; -- in Teutonic myths confounded with Frigga, but in Scandinavian, distinct.
- (n.) Any carnivorous mammal of the family Hyaenidae, of which three living species are known. They are large and strong, but cowardly. They feed chiefly on carrion, and are nocturnal in their habits.
- (n.) The last letter of the Greek alphabet. See Alpha.
- (n.) The last; the end; hence, death.
- Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland; second largest lake in Europe
LOAD MORE RESULTS