Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ??E?D?E
- (a.) Due and more than due; delayed beyond the proper time of arrival or payment, etc.; as, an overdue vessel; an overdue note.
- (v. t.) To dye with excess of color; to put one color over (another).
- (n.) The part of a foot lathe, or other machine, which is pressed or moved by the foot.
- (n.) The chalaza of a bird's egg; the tread.
- (n.) See Treadle.
- (n.) A prostitute; a strumpet.
- (n.) The dung of sheep or hares.
- (v. i.) A wheel, spindle, or the like; a trundle.
- (v. t.) To handle lightly; -- said with reference to awkward fiddling; hence, to influence as if by fiddling; to coax; to allure.
- (v. t.) To twist.
- (v. i.) To flatter; to coax; to cajole.
- (v. t.) To entice by soft words; to cajole; to flatter; to coax.
- (v. t.) To grain, or get away, by flattery.