Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ??EA?ER
- (n.) One who bleats; a sheep.
- (n.) One who, or that which, breaks.
- (n.) Specifically: A machine for breaking rocks, or for breaking coal at the mines; also, the building in which such a machine is placed.
- (n.) A small water cask.
- (n.) A wave breaking into foam against the shore, or against a sand bank, or a rock or reef near the surface.
- Less expensive; sleazier
- (n.) One who cheats.
- (n.) An escheator.
- (n.) One who, or that which, cleans.
- (n.) One who, or that which, clears.
- (n.) A tool of which the hemp for lines and twines, used by sailmakers, is finished.
- (n.) One who cleaves, or that which cleaves; especially, a butcher's instrument for cutting animal bodies into joints or pieces.
- A small pitcher for serving cream
- (n.) A tool, or a sewing-machine attachment, for making lines or creases on leather or cloth, as guides to sew by.
- (n.) A tool for making creases or beads, as in sheet iron, or for rounding small tubes.
- (n.) A tool for making the band impression distinct on the back.
- (n.) One who fears, or lives in fear.
- (n.) One who dreams.
- (n.) A visionary; one lost in wild imaginations or vain schemes of some anticipated good; as, a political dreamer.
- (n.) One who gathers after reapers.
- (n.) One who gathers slowly with labor.
- (n.) One who, or that which, greases; specifically, a person employed to lubricate the working parts of machinery, engines, carriages, etc.
- (n.) A nickname sometimes applied in contempt to a Mexican of the lowest type.
- Greater in size or importance or degree; "for the greater good of the community"; "the greater Antilles"
- (n.) One who kneads.
- (n.) One who pleads; one who argues for or against; an advotate.
- (n.) One who draws up or forms pleas; the draughtsman of pleas or pleadings in the widest sense; as, a special pleader.
- (n.) One who pleases or gratifies.
- (n.) One who shears.
- (n.) A reaper.
- (n.) One who sneaks.
- (n.) A vessel of drink.
- (n.) One who speaks.
- (n.) One who utters or pronounces a discourse; usually, one who utters a speech in public; as, the man is a good speaker, or a bad speaker.
- (n.) One who is the mouthpiece of others; especially, one who presides over, or speaks for, a delibrative assembly, preserving order and regulating the debates; as, the Speaker of the House of Commons, originally, the mouthpiece of the House to address the king; the Speaker of a House of Representatives.
- (n.) A book of selections for declamation.
- (n.) One who uses a spear; as, a spearer of fish.
- (n.) One who steals; a thief.
- (n.) The endmost plank of a strake which stops short of the stem or stern.
- (n.) A vessel propelled by steam; a steamship or steamboat.
- (n.) A steam fire engine. See under Steam.
- (n.) A road locomotive for use on common roads, as in agricultural operations.
- (n.) A vessel in which articles are subjected to the action of steam, as in washing, in cookery, and in various processes of manufacture.
- (n.) The steamer duck.
- (n.) One who swears; one who calls God to witness for the truth of his declaration.
- (n.) A profane person; one who uses profane language.
LOAD MORE RESULTS