Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ??EON
- (Greek mythology) the brother of Jocasta and uncle of Antigone who became king of Thebes after the fall of Oedipus
- Any one or more chlorofluorocarbons (or related compounds) that are used as an aerosol propellant, organic solvent, or refrigerant
- (n.) A kind of theater in ancient Greece, smaller than the dramatic theater and roofed over, in which poets and musicians submitted their works to the approval of the public, and contended for prizes; -- hence, in modern usage, the name of a hall for musical or dramatic performances.
- (n.) A foot of four syllables, one long and three short, admitting of four combinations, according to the place of the long syllable.
- (n.) A bearing representing the head of a dart or javelin, with long barbs which are engrailed on the inner edge.