Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ??G?A?T
- (n.) A light one-horse carriage, commonly two-wheeled, patterned after a cart. The original dogcarts used in England by sportsmen had a box at the back for carrying dogs.
- (v. t.) See Ingraft.
- (v. t.) To insert, as a scion of one tree, shrub, or plant in another for propagation; as, to ingraft a peach scion on a plum tree; figuratively, to insert or introduce in such a way as to make a part of something.
- (v. t.) To subject to the process of grafting; to furnish with grafts or scions; to graft; as, to ingraft a tree.
- (a.) Migratory.
- (n.) A migratory bird or other animal.
- (a.) Of the nature of a pageant; spectacular.
- (n.) A theatrical exhibition; a spectacle.
- (n.) An elaborate exhibition devised for the entertainmeut of a distinguished personage, or of the public; a show, spectacle, or display.
- (v. t.) To exhibit in show; to represent; to mimic.
- (a.) Exercising regal authority; reigning; as, a queen regnant.
- (a.) Having the chief power; ruling; predominant; prevalent.
- (v. t.) To graft again.
- (n.) The act of granting back to a former proprietor.
- (n.) A renewed of a grant; as, the regrant of a monopoly.
- (v. t.) To grant back; to grant again or anew.
- (a.) Moving without certain direction; wandering; erratic; unsettled.
- (a.) Wandering from place to place without any settled habitation; as, a vagrant beggar.
- (n.) One who strolls from place to place; one who has no settled habitation; an idle wanderer; a sturdy beggar; an incorrigible rogue; a vagabond.