Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ??H?A????
- (n.) Alt. of Ashlering
- (pl.) of Ashtoreth
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Behead
- (v. t.) To give heart to; to fill with courage; to embolden.
- (n.) The nightmare.
- (n.) The dominion of an ethnarch; principality and rule.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Inhearse
- (n.) A gaping after; eager desire; craving.
- mahwa tree
- An East Indian sapotaceous tree (Bassia latifolia, and also B. butyracea), whose timber is used for wagon wheels, and the flowers for food and in preparing an intoxicating drink. It is one of the butter trees. The oil, known as mahwa and yallah, is obtained from the kernels of the fruit.
- The act of hearing again
- Hear or try a court case anew
- (n.) The act of rehearsing; recital; narration; repetition; specifically, a private recital, performance, or season of practice, in preparation for a public exhibition or exercise.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rehearse
- (n.) One who rehearses.
- Engage in a rehearsal (of)
- Heat again; "Please reheat the food from last night"
- Effusively or insincerely emotional; "a bathetic novel"; "maudlin expressions of sympathy"; "mushy effusiveness"; "a schmaltzy song"; "sentimental soap operas"; "slushy poetry"
- Old German breed of sturdy black or greyish wire-haired terriers having a blunt muzzle ranging in size from fairly small to very large; used as ratters and guard dogs or police dogs
- (n.) Chinese abacus.
- (n.) Lemnian earth.
LOAD MORE RESULTS