Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ??I??I?G
- Exonerate by means of an alibi
- Arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness; "She alienated her friends when she became fanatically religious"
- Transfer property or ownership; "The will aliened the property to the heirs"
- Causing to fall into line or into position
- Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight; "align the car with the curb"; "align the sheets of paper on the table"
- Bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
- Align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- Be or come into adjustment with
- Operate an airplane; "The pilot flew to Cuba"
- (n.) See Bilimbi, etc.
- (a.) Making blind or as if blind; depriving of sight or of understanding; obscuring; as, blinding tears; blinding snow.
- (n.) A thin coating of sand and fine gravel over a newly paved road. See Blind, v. t., 4.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blind
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blink
- Attack suddenly and without warning; "Hitler blitzed Poland"
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Brick
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Brisk
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bridge
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bridle
- Detailed instructions, as for a military operation
- Give essential information to someone; "The reporters were briefed about the President's plan to invade"
- (a.) Full to the brim; overflowing.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Brim
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bring
- Become brisk; "business brisked up"
- Small herring processed like a sardine
- Small fatty European fish; usually smoked or canned like sardines
- (n.) The act of constructing, erecting, or establishing.
- (n.) The art of constructing edifices, or the practice of civil architecture.
- (n.) That which is built; a fabric or edifice constructed, as a house, a church, etc.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Build
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Child
- (v. i.) Bearing Children; (Fig.) productive; fruitful.
- (a.) Making chilly or cold; depressing; discouraging; cold; distant; as, a chilling breeze; a chilling manner.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Chill
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Chink
- Raise oneself while hanging from one's hands until one's chin is level with the support bar
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Chinse
- (n.) A chip; a piece separated by a cutting or graving instrument; a fragment.
- (n.) The act or process of cutting or breaking off small pieces, as in dressing iron with a chisel, or reducing a timber or block of stone to shape.
- (n.) The breaking off in small pieces of the edges of potter's ware, porcelain, etc.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Chip
LOAD MORE RESULTS