Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ??I??N
- (n.) Start modified by heat so as to become a transparent mass, like horn. It is soluble in cold water.
- (n.) See Ahriman.
- (p. p.) of Arise
- (a.) British.
- (n.) A native of Great Britain.
- (n.) See Cayman.
- An asteroid discovered in 1977; it is unique in having an orbit lying mainly between the orbits of Saturn and Uranus
- (Greek mythology) the learned centaur who tutored Achilles, Asclepius, Hercules, Jason, and other heroes
- (n.) A white amorphous horny substance forming the harder part of the outer integument of insects, crustacea, and various other invertebrates; entomolin.
- (n.) An under garment among the ancient Greeks, nearly representing the modern shirt.
- (n.) One of a group of gastropod mollusks, with a shell composed of eight movable dorsal plates. See Polyplacophora.
- (n.) A testicle.
- Radish of Japan with a long hard durable root eaten raw or cooked
- An evil supernatural being
- A port and shipbuilding center in northeastern China on the Liaodong Peninsula; now a part of Luda
- (p. p.) of Drive
- (p. p.) of Drive. Also adj.
- United States inventor; inventions included the phonograph and incandescent electric light and the microphone and the Kinetoscope (1847-1931)
- (n.) Division; separation.
- (n.) The cutting off or suppression of a vowel or syllable, for the sake of meter or euphony; esp., in poetry, the dropping of a final vowel standing before an initial vowel in the following word, when the two words are drawn together.
- Capital of Armenia
- (n.) Rich harvest; plenty; abundance.
- P. p. of Glide.
- (n.) The man who manipulates a grip.
- (n.) A South American animal of the family Mustelidae (Galictis vittata). It is about two feet long, exclusive of the tail. Its under parts are black. Also called South American glutton.
- (n.) A South American monkey (Lagothrix infumatus), said to be gluttonous.
LOAD MORE RESULTS