Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ??L???I?
- (n.) Alt. of Alleluiah
- Having an allergy or peculiar or excessive susceptibility (especially to a specific factor); "allergic children"; "hypersensitive to pollen"
- Characterized by or caused by allergy; "an allergic reaction"
- (a.) Not plastic or easily molded.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Mt. Atlas in Libya, and hence applied to the ocean which lies between Europe and Africa on the east and America on the west; as, the Atlantic Ocean (called also the Atlantic); the Atlantic basin; the Atlantic telegraph.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the isle of Atlantis.
- (a.) Descended from Atlas.
- According to legend, an island in the Atlantic Ocean that Plato said was swallowed by an earthquake
- (a.) Resembling an acorn; -- applied to a group of barnacles having shells shaped like acorns. See Acornshell, and Barnacle.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the isles of Majorca, Minorca, Ivica, etc., in the Mediterranean Sea, off the coast of Valencia.
- Characteristic of or resembling or suitable for ballet
- (n.) An officer who has charge of a ballot box.
- (a.) Alt. of Balsamical
- A republic in the eastern part of the Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe
- (n.) A brief statement of facts respecting some passing event, as military operations or the health of some distinguished personage, issued by authority for the information of the public.
- (n.) Any public notice or announcement, especially of news recently received.
- (n.) A periodical publication, especially one containing the proceeding of a society.
- 1. A long strong whip made of leather intended for controlling cattle. 2. To hit with a bullwhip.
- A region of southern Italy (forming the toe of the Italian `boot')
- (pl.) of Calcar
- (a.) Calciferous. Specifically: (Zool.) of or pertaining to the portion of the oviduct which forms the eggshell in birds and reptiles.
- Of or relating to or containing calcite
- (n.) The hide or skin of a calf; or leather made of the skin.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Calippus, an Athenian astronomer.
- (n.) A bitter principle extracted as a white crystalline substance from the calumba root.
- (n.) The bones of the cranium; more especially, the bones of the domelike upper portion.
LOAD MORE RESULTS