Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ??LIE
- (n.) To show to be false; to convict of, or charge with, falsehood.
- (n.) To give a false representation or account of.
- (n.) To tell lie about; to calumniate; to slander.
- (n.) To mimic; to counterfeit.
- (n.) To fill with lies.
- (psychiatry) a psychological disorder of thought or emotion; a more neutral term than mental illness
- Skateboard leap from a standing start
- United States poet (1885-1928)