Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ??N?A?D
- Dance the conga
- Low-lying wet land with grassy vegetation; usually is a transition zone between land and water; "thousands of acres of marshland"; "the fens of eastern England"
- Republic in northern Europe; achieved independence from Russia in 1917
- (n.) An official report of proceedings in the British Parliament; -- so called from the name of the publishers.
- (n.) A merchant of one of the Hanse towns. See the Note under 2d Hanse.
- Apply henna to one's hair; "She hennas her hair every month"
- (n.) The yard adjoining an inn.
- (n.) See Lanyard.
- (n.) A short piece of rope or line for fastening something in ships; as, the lanyards of the gun ports, of the buoy, and the like; esp., pieces passing through the dead-eyes, and used to extend shrouds, stays, etc.
- (n.) A strong cord, about twelve feet long, with an iron hook at one end a handle at the other, used in firing cannon with a friction tube.
- A hip roof having two slopes on each side
- (of a roof) having two slopes on all sides with the lower slope steeper than the upper; "the story formed by a mansard roof is usually called the garret"
- (a.) Migniard.
- (n.) See Pannier.
- (n.) A kind of dagger, -- usually a slender one with a triangular or square blade.
- (v. t.) To pierce with a poniard; to stab.
- (adv.) Toward the sun.
- (n.) A large drinking vessel, especially one with a cover.
- (n.) An inclosure where the tanning of leather is carried on; a tannery.
- (a.) Being on, or towards, the van, or front.
- (n.) The wane of the moon.