Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ??N?I
- (n.) A boatman; an oarsman.
- (n.) A feeling of weariness and disgust; dullness and languor of spirits, arising from satiety or want of interest; tedium.
- An organism of the kingdom Fungi lacking chlorophyll and feeding on organic matter; ranging from unicellular or multicellular organisms to spore-bearing syncytia
- (n. pl.) the taxonomic kingdom including yeast, molds, smuts, mushrooms, and toadstools; distinct from the green plants
- (pl.) of Fungus
- (pl.) of Genius
- A Dravidian language spoken by the Gond in south central India
- The capital city of Vietnam; located in North Vietnam
- (n.) The name given by Europeans to that form of the Hindustani language which is chiefly spoken by native Hindoos. In employs the Devanagari character, in which Sanskrit is written.
- (Islam) an invisible spirit mentioned in the Koran and believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals
- A veranda or roofed patio often furnished and used as a living room
- An island of central Hawaii; a pineapple-growing area
- A long piece of brightly colored cloth (cotton or silk) used as clothing (a skirt or loincloth or sash etc.) in India and Pakistan and Burma
- 100 pennia formerly equaled 1 markka in Finland
- A peninsula in northeastern Egypt; at north end of Red Sea
- A desert on the Sinai Peninsula in northeastern Egypt
- A mountain peak in the southern Sinai Peninsula (7,500 feet high); it is believed to be the peak on which Moses received the Ten Commandments
- One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam
- A member of the branch of Islam that accepts the first four caliphs as rightful successors to Muhammad