Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ??N?I
- (n.) A boatman; an oarsman.
- (n.) A feeling of weariness and disgust; dullness and languor of spirits, arising from satiety or want of interest; tedium.
- An organism of the kingdom Fungi lacking chlorophyll and feeding on organic matter; ranging from unicellular or multicellular organisms to spore-bearing syncytia
- (n. pl.) the taxonomic kingdom including yeast, molds, smuts, mushrooms, and toadstools; distinct from the green plants
- (pl.) of Fungus
- (pl.) of Genius
- A Dravidian language spoken by the Gond in south central India
- The capital city of Vietnam; located in North Vietnam
- (n.) The name given by Europeans to that form of the Hindustani language which is chiefly spoken by native Hindoos. In employs the Devanagari character, in which Sanskrit is written.
- (Islam) an invisible spirit mentioned in the Koran and believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals
- A veranda or roofed patio often furnished and used as a living room
- An island of central Hawaii; a pineapple-growing area
- A long piece of brightly colored cloth (cotton or silk) used as clothing (a skirt or loincloth or sash etc.) in India and Pakistan and Burma
- 100 pennia formerly equaled 1 markka in Finland
- A peninsula in northeastern Egypt; at north end of Red Sea
- A desert on the Sinai Peninsula in northeastern Egypt
- A mountain peak in the southern Sinai Peninsula (7,500 feet high); it is believed to be the peak on which Moses received the Ten Commandments
- One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam
- A member of the branch of Islam that accepts the first four caliphs as rightful successors to Muhammad