Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ??N?U?S
- Happen simultaneously; "The two events coincided"
- Be in accord; be in agreement; "We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I can't agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers concord on this point"
- (v. t.) To shake or agitate.
- (v. t.) To force (a person) to do something, or give up something, by intimidation; to coerce.
- A diplomat appointed by a government to protect its commercial interests and help its citizens in a foreign country
- A Roman Magistrate
- Hot cheese or chocolate melted to the consistency of a sauce into which bread or fruits are dipped
- Cubes of meat or seafood cooked in hot oil and then dipped in any of various sauces
- Show respect towards;
- Bestow honor or rewards upon; "Today we honor our soldiers"; "The scout was rewarded for courageous action"
- A woman's virtue or chastity
- The quality of being honorable and having a good name; "a man of honor"
- A tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction; "an award for bravery"
- A university degree with honors
- The state of being honored
- Accept as pay; "we honor checks and drafts"
- Slender long-tailed monkey of Asia
- (baseball) a list of batters in the order in which they will bat; "the managers presented their cards to the umpire at home plate"
- A line of persons arranged by police for inspection or identification
- A fastener that serves to join or connect; "the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction"
- Loose gown of the 17th and 18th centuries
- Mantua is a city and communea in Lombardy, Italy, and capital of the province of the same name.
- (pl.) of Panful
- Metal striker that hangs inside a bell and makes a sound by hitting the side
- The flap of material under the laces of a shoe or boot
- A mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity
- A human written or spoken language used by a community; opposed to e.g. a computer language
- A manner of speaking; "he spoke with a thick tongue"; "she has a glib tongue"
- The tongue of certain animals used as meat
- A narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- Any long thin projection that is transient; "tongues of flame licked at the walls"; "rifles exploded quick knives of fire into the dark"
- Lick or explore with the tongue
- Articulate by tonguing, as when playing wind instruments
- (pl.) of Urnful
- The public sale of something to the highest bidder
- A concluding action