Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ??NAB??
- (a.) Capable of being donated or given.
- (a.) Liable or subject to a fine; as, a finable person or offense.
- (a.) Marriageable.
- (a.) Such as can be mined; as, minable earth.
- (a.) Reasonable; also, loquacious.
- (a.) Capable of being healed or cured; susceptible of remedy.
- (a.) Capable of being held, naintained, or defended, as against an assailant or objector, or againts attempts to take or process; as, a tenable fortress, a tenable argument.
- (a.) Capable of being tuned, or made harmonious; hence, harmonious; musical; tuneful.