Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ??O?M?E?T
- Depressingly dark; "the gloomy forest"; "the glooming interior of an old inn"; "`gloomful' is archaic"
- Causing dejection; "a blue day"; "the dark days of the war"; "a week of rainy depressing weather"; "a disconsolate winter landscape"; "the first dismal dispiriting days of November"; "a dark gloomy day"; "grim rainy weather"
- Filled with melancholy and despondency ; "gloomy at the thought of what he had to face"; "gloomy predictions"; "a gloomy silence"; "took a grim view of the economy"; "the darkening mood"; "lonely and blue in a strange city"; "depressed by the loss of his job"; "a dispirited and resigned expression on her face"; "downcast after his defeat"; "feeling discouraged and downhearted"
- (a.) Beaten, injured, or impaired by storms.
- (especially of weather) affected or characterized by storms or commotion; "a stormy day"; "wide and stormy seas"
- Characterized by violent emotions or behavior; "a stormy argument"; "a stormy marriage"