Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ??O?P?R?
- An embarrassing mistake
- A butcher's knife having a large square blade
- An aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- Informal terms for a human `tooth'
- A grounder that bounces high in the air
- Small farmers and tenants
- Plant that is productive.
- Pipet consisting of a small tube with a vacuum bulb at one end for drawing liquid in and releasing it a drop at a time; "she used an eye dropper to administer medication to the eyes"
- (n.) The extreme outer wall of a spore; the epispore.
- Usually solitary bottom sea basses of warm seas
- Flesh of a saltwater fish similar to sea bass
- (n.) A kind of gall produced by a gallfly on the cup of an acorn, -- used in tanning and dyeing.
- Make steady progress; be at the high point in one's career or reach a high point in historical significance or importance; "The new student is thriving"
- Someone who visits stores in search of articles to buy
- A commercial agent who shops at the competitor's store in order to compare their prices and merchandise with those of the store that employs her
- A spy who makes uninvited inquiries into the private affairs of others
- British dramatist (born in Czechoslovakia in 1937)
- (bridge) a playing card with a value sufficiently high to insure taking a trick in a particular suit; "if my partner has a spade stopper I can bid no trump"
- A remark to which there is no polite conversational reply
- An act so striking or impressive that the show must be delayed until the audience quiets down
- Close or secure with or as if with a stopper; "She stoppered the wine bottle"; "The mothers stoppered their babies' mouths with pacifiers"
- Blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- A soldier mounted on horseback; "a cavalryman always takes good care of his mount"
- A soldier in a motorized army unit
- A mounted policeman
- A state police officer
- A person who is reliable and uncomplaining and hard working
- An actor who travels around the country presenting plays
- Rare North American crane having black-and-white plumage and a trumpeting call
- Common Old World swan noted for its whooping call
- Something especially big or impressive of its kind
- A gross untruth; a blatant lie
- (n.) One of the spermatic particles; spermatozoid.
- (n.) A spore provided with one or more slender cilia, by the vibration of which it swims in the water. Zoospores are produced by many green, and by some olive-brown, algae. In certain species they are divided into the larger macrozoospores and the smaller microzoospores. Called also sporozoid, and swarmspore.
- (n.) See Swarmspore.