Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ??P???A??
- (n.) A word used to describe the character /, /, or &.
- (a.) Resembling an ampulla.
- (a.) Alt. of Ampullated
- (n.) An appellant.
- (a.) Relating to an appeal; appellate.
- (n.) One who accuses another of felony or treason.
- (n.) One who appeals, or asks for a rehearing or review of a cause by a higher tribunal.
- (n.) A challenger.
- (n.) One who appealed to a general council against the bull Unigenitus.
- (n.) One who appeals or entreats.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or taking cognizance of, appeals.
- (n.) A person or prosecuted for a crime. [Obs.] See Appellee.
- (n.) Something appended to, or accompanying, a principal or greater thing, though not necessary to it, as a portico to a house.
- (n.) A subordinate or subsidiary part or organ; an external organ or limb, esp. of the articulates.
- (n.) Anything attached to another as incidental or subordinate to it.
- (n.) A inheritance annexed by prescription to a superior inheritance.
- (v. t.) Hanging; annexed; adjunct; concomitant; as, a seal appendant to a paper.
- (v. t.) Appended by prescription, that is, a personal usage for a considerable time; -- said of a thing of inheritance belonging to another inheritance which is superior or more worthy; as, an advowson, common, etc. , which may be appendant to a manor, common of fishing to a freehold, a seat in church to a house.
- (v. i.) To belong or pertain, whether by right, nature, appointment, or custom; to relate.
- A handcart from which apples and other fruit are sold in the street
- The planning that is disrupted when someone `upsets the applecart'
- (n.) Apple brandy.
- (n.) One who apples for something; one who makes request; a petitioner.
- (a.) Applied or put to some use.
- (v. i.) To apply.
- (a.) Approved.
- (v. t.) To express approbation of; to approve; to sanction officially.
- The formal act of approving; "he gave the project his blessing"; "his decision merited the approval of any sensible person"
- A message expressing a favorable opinion; "words of approval seldom passed his lips"
- A feeling of liking something or someone good; "although she fussed at them, she secretly viewed all her children with approval"
- Acceptance as satisfactory; "he bought it on approval"
- An artificial sweetener made from aspartic acid; used as a calorie-free sweetener
- (a.) Facing each other.
- A port city at the Caribbean entrance to the Panama Canal
- (a.) Palmately branched, with the branches again palmated.
- (a.) Having a shell or covering like a double shield.
- (a.) Alt. of Bipennated
- (a.) Alt. of Bipinnated
- (a.) Twice folded together.
- (n.) A passage different from the usual one; a byway.
LOAD MORE RESULTS