Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ??R??N?
- (adv. & a.) On the ground; stranded; -- a nautical term applied to a ship when its bottom lodges on the ground.
- A gun that propels a projectile by compressed air
- A commercial enterprise that provides scheduled flights for passengers
- A hose that carries air under pressure
- (n.) A thoughtless, gay person.
- Channel into a new direction; "redirect your attention to the danger from the fundamentalists"
- (v. t.) To outrun.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Barb
- Transport by barge on a body of water
- Push one's way; "she barged into the meeting room"
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bark
- An uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation; "the barrens of central Africa"; "the trackless wastes of the desert"
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bar
- Any of the elementary particles having a mass equal to or greater than that of a proton and that participate in strong interactions; a hadron with a baryon number of +1
- A limousine with a glass partition between the front and back seats
- Capital of Germany located in eastern Germany
- United States songwriter (born in Russia) who wrote more than 1500 songs and several musical comedies (1888-1989)
- Italian sculptor and architect of the baroque period in Italy; designed many churches and chapels and tombs and fountains (1598-1680)
- (n.) Birdcatching or fowling.
- Cause a floating log to rotate by treading
- Cause to spin; "spin a coin"
- Rotating a log rapidly in the water (as a competitive sport)
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Birr
- United States horticulturist who developed many new varieties of fruits and vegetables and flowers (1849-1926)
- The central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- Impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to; "He charged her with cleaning up all the files over the weekend"
- Weight down with a load
- Weight to be borne or conveyed
- An onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "that's a load off my mind"
- The central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Burke
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Burl
- (pl.) of Burman
LOAD MORE RESULTS