Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ??RT?S??
- An adrenal-cortex hormone (trade names Hydrocortone or Cortef) that is active in carbohydrate and protein metabolism
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mortise
- Join by a tenon and mortise
- Cut a hole for a tenon in
- A square hole made to receive a tenon and so to form a joint
- (a.) Adherent to a party or faction; especially, having the character of blind, passionate, or unreasonable adherence to a party; as, blinded by partisan zeal.
- (a.) Serving as a partisan in a detached command; as, a partisan officer or corps.
- (n.) An adherent to a party or faction; esp., one who is strongly and passionately devoted to a party or an interest.
- (n.) The commander of a body of detached light troops engaged in making forays and harassing an enemy.
- (n.) Any member of such a corps.
- (n.) A kind of halberd or pike; also, a truncheon; a staff.
- (a.) Punched; pierced with, or having, holes.
- (n.) See Porteass.