Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ??S???A?
- (a.) Of or belonging to the summer; as, aestival diseases.
- (a.) Pertaining to Alsatia.
- (n.) An inhabitant of Alsatia or Alsace in Germany, or of Alsatia or White Friars (a resort of debtors and criminals) in London.
- (n.) One of a body of devoted Jews who opposed the Hellenistic Jews, and supported the Asmoneans.
- (n.) One of the notes, bills, or bonds, issued as currency by the revolutionary government of France (1790-1796), and based on the security of the lands of the church and of nobles which had been appropriated by the state.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Assyria, or to its inhabitants.
- (n.) A native or an inhabitant of Assyria; the language of Assyria.
- (a.) Italian.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Austria, or to its inhabitants.
- (n.) A native or an inhabitant of Austria.
- (a.) Noting two small bones, forming the body of the inverted hyoid arch.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bespread
- (v. t.) To spread or cover over.
- (n.) The act of bestowing; disposal.
- (v. t.) To streak.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Biscay in Spain.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of Biscay.
- (a.) Alt. of Biseriate
- (a.) Of both sexes; hermaphrodite; as a flower with stamens and pistil, or an animal having ovaries and testes.
- Dried bark of the cascara buckthorn used as a laxative
- Any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch
- Cassava root eaten as a staple food after drying and leaching; source of tapioca
- A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant; the source of tapioca; a staple food in the tropics
- (n.) An American bird of the genus Cassicus, allied to the starlings and orioles, remarkable for its skillfully constructed and suspended nest; the crested oriole. The name is also sometimes given to the piping crow, an Australian bird.
- (a.) Of no value; rejected; useless.
- (n.) One who, or that which, is cast away or shipwrecked.
- (n.) One who is ruined; one who has made moral shipwreck; a reprobate.
- (a.) Alt. of Cesarian
- (a.) Same as Caesarean, Caesarian.
- Situated between the earth and the moon
- (a.) Pertaining to the universe, and having special reference to universal law or order, or to the one grand harmonious system of things; hence; harmonious; orderly.
- (a.) Pertaining to the solar system as a whole, and not to the earth alone.
- (a.) Characteristic of the cosmos or universe; inconceivably great; vast; as, cosmic speed.
- (a.) Rising or setting with the sun; -- the opposite of acronycal.
LOAD MORE RESULTS