Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ??STIN?
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Baste
- Get the better of; "the goal was to best the competition"
- Break open or apart suddenly and forcefully; "The dam burst"
- Separate or cause to separate abruptly; "The rope snapped"; "tear the paper"
- Search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on; "The police raided the crack house"
- (n.) The act of one who casts or throws, as in fishing.
- (n.) The act or process of making casts or impressions, or of shaping metal or plaster in a mold; the act or the process of pouring molten metal into a mold.
- (n.) That which is cast in a mold; esp. the mass of metal so cast; as, a casting in iron; bronze casting.
- (n.) The warping of a board.
- (n.) The act of casting off, or that which is cast off, as skin, feathers, excrement, etc.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cast
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cost
- (n.) A white crystalline substance, C3H7NSO2, containing sulphur, occuring as a constituent of certain rare urinary calculi, and occasionally found as a sediment in urine.
- (v. t.) To determine the future condition or application of; to set apart by design for a future use or purpose; to fix, as by destiny or by an authoritative decree; to doom; to ordain or preordain; to appoint; -- often with the remoter object preceded by to or for.
- (n.) That to which any person or thing is destined; predetermined state; condition foreordained by the Divine or by human will; fate; lot; doom.
- (n.) The fixed order of things; invincible necessity; fate; a resistless power or agency conceived of as determining the future, whether in general or of an individual.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Dust
- (n.) The distance measured toward the east between two meridians drawn through the extremities of a course; distance of departure eastward made by a vessel.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fast
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fist
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Haste
- (n.) An encounter; a battle.
- (n.) A muster or review.
- (a.) Sportive; not serious; fit for jests.
- (n.) The act or practice of making jests; joking; pleasantry.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Jest
- (a.) Existing or continuing a long while; enduring; as, a lasting good or evil; a lasting color.
- (adv.) In a lasting manner.
- (n.) Continuance; endurance.
- (n.) A species of very durable woolen stuff, used for women's shoes; everlasting.
- (n.) The act or process of shaping on a last.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Last
- (n.) The act or process of one who lists (in any sense of the verb); as, the listing of a door; the listing of a stock at the Stock Exchange.
- (n.) The selvedge of cloth; list.
- (n.) The sapwood cut from the edge of a board.
- (n.) The throwing up of the soil into ridges, -- a method adopted in the culture of beets and some garden crops.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of List
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Lust
- (n.) The act or process of putting a mast or masts into a vessel; also, the scientific principles which determine the position of masts, and the mechanical methods of placing them.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Mast
- (n.) See Mestizo.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Mist
LOAD MORE RESULTS