Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ??T?A
- (pl.) of Antrum
- (n.) Extra pay; esp. an extra allowance to an English officer serving in India.
- (n.) Rate of exchange; also, the discount on uncurrent coins.
- Siamese fighting fish
- (a.) Beyond what is due, usual, expected, or necessary; additional; supernumerary; also, extraordinarily good; superior; as, extra work; extra pay.
- (n.) Something in addition to what is due, expected, or customary; something in addition to the regular charge or compensation, or for which an additional charge is made; as, at European hotels lights are extras.
- A ruling on a point of Islamic law that is given by a recognized authority
- Got to; have to; must; as, I gotta leave now.
- (n.) A drop.
- (n.) One of a series of ornaments, in the form of a frustum of a cone, attached to the lower part of the triglyphs, and also to the lower faces of the mutules, in the Doric order; -- called also campana, and drop.
- (n.) A fibrous and muscular band lying within the longitudinal axis of the tongue in many mammals, as the dog. M () M, the thirteenth letter of the English alphabet, is a vocal consonant, and from the manner of its formation, is called the labio-nasal consonant. See Guide to Pronunciation, // 178-180, 242.
- Hindu god of friendship and alliances; usually invoked together with Varuna as a supporter of heaven and earth
- (a.) A species of shrike.
- (pl.) of Ostium
- Jordanian rock city
- (n.) Any one of a large group of bright-colored clamatorial birds belonging to Pitta, and allied genera of the family Pittidae. Most of the species are varied with three or more colors, such as blue, green, crimson, yellow, purple, and black. They are called also ground thrushes, and Old World ant thrushes; but they are not related to the true thrushes.
- (n.) See Rota.
- A town in southeastern Alaska that was the capital of Russian America and served as the capital of Alaska from 1867 until 1906
- (n.) A precept; an aphorism; a brief rule.
- (n.) A collection of such aphorisms.
- (n.) A body of Hindoo literature containing aphorisms on grammar, meter, law, and philosophy, and forming a connecting link between the Vedic and later Sanscrit literature.
LOAD MORE RESULTS