Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ??T?N?T?
- (v. t.) To connect, in a series of links or ties; to chain.
- (v. i.) To explode with a sudden report; as, niter detonates with sulphur.
- (v. t.) To cause to explode; to cause to burn or inflame with a sudden report.
- (v. i.) To thunder.
- (v. i.) To sound the tones of the musical scale; to practice the sol-fa.
- (v. i.) To modulate the voice in a musical, sonorous, and measured manner, as in reading the liturgy; to intone.
- (v. t.) To utter in a musical or sonorous manner; to chant; as, to intonate the liturgy.
- (n.) The Latin tongue, style, or idiom, or the use thereof; specifically, purity of Latin style or idiom.
- (n.) An inflammable mineral resin, usually of a yellowish brown color, found in roundish masses, sometimes with coal.
- (a.) Held back; holding back; ritardando.
- (n.) A salt of titanic acid.
- (n.) See Sphene.