Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ??T?P?
- (n.) Same as Ectopia.
- (n.) A copy, as in pottery, of an artist's original work. Hence:
- (n.) A work sculptured in relief, as a cameo, or in bas-relief (in this sense used loosely).
- (n.) A copy from an original; a type of something that has previously existed.
- A pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished; "there was never a letup in the noise"
- (n.) The space between two triglyphs of the Doric frieze, which, among the ancients, was often adorned with carved work. See Illust. of Entablature.
- (n.) The face of a crab.
- (n.) The part of the oviduct of certain trematode worms in which the ova are completed and furnished with a shell.
- An act that incriminates someone on a false charge
- Equipment designed to serve a specific function
- The way something is organized or arranged; "it takes time to learn the setup around here"